Friday, 17 December 2010

Weather updates - Bath V Ulster

With the inclement weather there are numerous enquiries about tomorrow's game and the likelihood of it going ahead.

 

Under ERC rulings one of the following would happen and we are in touch so we can make any decision as early as possible and let everyone know as soon as we do.

1. If Ulster make it to Bath but late, the game will be played at some stage over the weekend as soon as practically possible;
2. If Ulster make it and the pitch is playable but there are serious concerns over crowd safety, the game should be played behind closed doors;
3. If Ulster make it but our pitch is not playable then we would move to an alternative venue for Sunday (this is likely to be Llanelli).

 

Nick Blofled



More info at www.bathrugby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment